March is women’s history month. Take a look at the following sites and the biographies we have in the library to determine your top 4 choices of women to research. You will need to convince us of that person’s importance in history and why we need a biography about that woman in the library. Currently, only 20% of our biographies are about women.
- Browse the following sites/resources to get ideas about which woman you may like to research.
- Women’s History on History.com
- A Mighty Girl – use the search bar in the upper right and see if any results appear in the blog section.
- Women’s History Month 2015
- Online Student Resources
- A Mighty Girl – Books (Biographies) – You may look here to get some names of influential women but it doesn’t have much information about the person.
- GoodReads – Goodreads.com – Use this site to find an appropriate biography about your person and see the rating of the title.
2. Enter your first names into the form below and your top 3-4 choices of women you would like to learn more about. Then click Submit.