If a student completes at least one Bingo (5 squares in a row) and returns the Bingo card to the Decatur library in September, he/she will receive a small prize (i.e. smelly bookmark, Popsicle). There may also be a raffle for a larger prize.
Here are the Reading Bingo guidelines:
- Books need to be ones that haven’t been read before, except for the one square that has you read a book you loved again.
- Bingo starts after school is out for the summer.
- One book can be used to fill more than one square.
- Page must be signed by an adult before it is returned.
- Record the books your read on the back (2nd page).
Download and print a 2020 Summer Reading Bingo card. (.pdf) You may also click on the Summer Reading Bingo picture above.